Shark Liver for Dogs and Cats Supports your pet at every stage of life
Strong Immune System
Why is it important to add Iceland Pure Shark Liver oil to your Dog's diet
Simply because cancer is a common occurrence these days. Studies have shown that Alkylglycerols will help to prevent cancer. Please see "the Research" tab to learn more about this incredible oil. It is important to understand that Iceland Pure Shark Liver oil is to be used as an addition to our Iceland Pure Salmon oil, Sardine Anchovy oil or Premier Omega fish oil. The reason is that the Omega 3 fatty acid in Shark Liver oil is very low in comparison to the mentioned oils thus to keep the many benefits of Omega 3 fatty Acids. Iceland Pure Shark Liver oil is to be given in conjunction and not to be substituted. Shark liver oil is promoted as a dietary supplement used to boost the immune system, fight off infections, heal wounds, and to treat cancer and lessen the side effects of conventional cancer treatment.
BPA-free Safe Aluminum Bottle
Also, let’s not forget that plastics can contaminate oils, as is evidenced by plastic bottles of oil you see which are caving in on themselves. We at Iceland Pure are concerned about your Pet’s Health, so we have housed all of our products in Brushed Aluminum bottles with a micro-thin BPA-free epoxy coating. This not only prevents cross contamination / leaching with the container, but also prevents light degradation that may occur in white or clear containers.
Pharmaceutical Grade Quality
We offer only the highest quality shark liver oil available on the market.
GMO Free Ingredients
Our Oils are free from genetically modified material (GMO free) and components.
Contains No Rosemary Extract
Some fish oil products contain rosemary extract as a preservative. Rosemary oil can cause neurological problems, seizures and anemia. For this reason, NONE of Iceland Pure fish oils contain rosemary extract.
Learn more about the dangers of rosemary extract in pet products here.
Feeding Directions Cats & Dogs
Based on Alkylglycerols (AKG)
- 5 to 20LbLb 500Mg AKG x day 1pump
- 20Lb to 40Lb 1,000Mg AKG x day 2 pumps
- 40Lb to 80Lb 1,500Mg AKG x day about 3 pumps
- 80Lb to 100Lb 2,000Mg AKG x day about 4 pumps
- 100Lb or larger ,000Mg AKG x day 6 pumps
- Or as recommended by your Veterinarian
1 pump = 1/2 teaspoon.
If there are issues present, the dosage could be increased by double or reduced depending on the issue.
- Always consult your vet before starting a higher dosage of Alkylglycerols (AKG)
- We recommend to use a measuring spoon in better accuracy is needed.
Guaranteed Analysis per Teaspoon (4,800mg)
- Crude Protein 0%
- Crude Fat 99.9%
- Moisture 0.1%
- Crude Ash 0%
- Total Omega 3 Fatty Acids max* 92 mg/tsp
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid max* (EPA) 35 mg/tsp
- Docosahexaenoic Acid max *(DHA) 37 mg/tsp
- Omega 6 fatty acid’s max* 45 mg/tsp
- Alkylglycerols max * (AKG) 960 mg/tsp 20%
- Squalene max* 5mp/tsp
- Ingredients: Shark liver oil (wild, from non endanger species)
- Mixed Tocopherols (preservative)
Certificate of Purity upon request.
9 calories per 1 gram. 1/2 Litter (17oz) = 4,500 calories
We recommend that you use the oil once opened in 90 to 120 days, this doesn't mean that the oil will go bad after such period. The best way to know if the oil is good is by smelling it. If it smells rancid is time to get a new bottle. If the oils is kept in the fridge it will last much longer but is not necessary to do so.